Are you someone who likes to get things done at the drop of a hat? Or do you think you are very good at grasping knowledge, so you don’t want to waste your time? The University of Sydney Business School MIM is the perfect program for you. This program is specifically designed for today’s generation to pursue their dreams by helping them enhance the soft skills needed to work as an efficient entrepreneur or a business manager. It’s not compulsory to have a business background; the student might come from any area of education. This program trains you in just one year to be a perfect business leader.
The University of Sydney Business School MIM is ranked no.1 in Australia for the Master of Management program by the Economist in the years 2017 and 2019. It was also ranked number 1 by the Financial Times in the years 2013 to 2019. Moreover, it was ranked no.1 by QS in the years 2020 and 2021. Thus, it is the best program for you to increase your employment possibilities.
The Financial Times has recognized the University of Sydney as the No.1 university that offers the best MIM program for the last consecutive seven years from 2013 to 2019.
Who is appropriate for this program?
Any student who desires to gain intense knowledge in the field of business and wants to be a successful businessman in the competitive world of business is fit for this program.
The student doesn’t need to have a background in business-oriented graduation. Students from any stream can apply for this course and shape their careers.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to build your network by working for multinational companies or corporations or firms, etc. Which in return enhances your professional experience.
Class size: 130
Average age: 23
Average work experience: 6-months
- Business Tools for Management
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Management OR Advanced Financial Management
- The Future of Business
- Business in China
- Contemporary Topic in Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managing People and Organizations
Master of Management at University of Sydney Business School MIM compels 10 units academically (total of 60 credits) which includes the following:
- A minimum of 36 points in the core elements of the program. (Mandatory subjects)
- A minimum of 12 points in the electives of the program.
- Plus 12 points in the capstone section of education (business undertaking)
An applicant must possess the following accomplishments to be eligible for the University of Sydney Business School MIM:
- The applicant must have an Australian bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 65 percent or more. In case The applicant is not an Australian then a bachelor’s degree from an equivalent or a recognized University is expected.
- If the Australian bachelor’s degree reports are less than 65% then the student is expected to apply for an Australian bachelor’s degree with an average credit of 55 % plus a GMAT or GRE report having academic excellence. (It is recommended that the GMAT scores should be more than or equal to 650)
The admission requirements stated above are based on: guide to grades
Check admission criteria: Go through the admission protocol section to the mandatory admission criteria before you apply for further circumstances.
- The University of Sydney Business School MIM allows students to apply online through the application portal and submit their applications.
- Tap on the apply button from the application form once you are ready with all the documents.
- To complete your application process, you will need the following documents ready with you:
- A recently authorized transcript stating your academic excellence.
- Completely updated resume or CV
- A letter of motivation stating why you want to pursue this course? What are your areas of interest in the Master of Management program? And what was your motivation behind choosing this program?
Please note: It is recommended to upload your CV and letter of motivation in the section of ‘other documents’.
In case your graduation is not completed yet and your results are not out, you can still apply for the Master of Management program by providing your transcription.
Kindly make sure that you do not make any document that is mandatory to submit.
Motivational Video: after the assessment of your application if the board of admission approves your application, then you will be contacted through the Gmail you provide and asked to submit a motivational video to represent yourself and prove why you deserve this admission.
Results: The final results of your admission will be sent to you through the online application portal.
We believe in providing more practical knowledge to the students and shape their personalities accordingly. Therefore, the University of Sydney Business School MIM allows the students to work on business projects with the leading companies and firms which increases their professional network and enhances their soft as well as hard skills.
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS:
A Strengthened network in the corporate world with your partner companies is very significant in shaping the career of a student therefore we at the University of Sydney maintain a healthy relationship with our partners.
We also have a business set up in China and have multinational company partners which include SAP, L’Oréal, etc.
For the first year STUDENT CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT (SCA) is $14,500 only. (Indicative only)
The student contribution amount is only for the first year for the Commonwealth students pursuing a full-time program with 48 credit points. Though it is different for courses that do not require 48 scores for the completion of the course.
The SCA amount at the University of Sydney for Commonwealth students is subject to an annual increase. It is subject to a maximum annual increase as decided by the Australian government. The increment of fees is brought into action at the first month of every year and is informed to the students in advance.
TUITION FEES FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS: Tuition fees for domestic students are $36,000 per year for a full-time Masters in management program which requires 48 points for its completion. Though for the courses that do not require 48 points for completion as Sydney Professional Certificates, Graduate Certificate, and some Graduate Diplomas fees are charged based on total credit points required for the completion of that specific program.
The fees mentioned above are subject to an annual increase every year. And is done at the start of the year. The student is informed before the changes almost similar to the commonwealth students.
Therefore, the tuition fees for every student are different annually since it depends on which year you were enrolled in the course.
The University of Sydney Business School MIM offers a wide variety of scholarships to students who are financially weak or who are academically excellent and deserve some help in their studies. Money has been a problem in pursuing your career or achieving your goal then you need to worry no more!!
All you need to do is prove your academic excellence or give evidence of your financial and stability and we are here to help.
Following are some of the scholarships offered at the University of Sydney Business School MIM:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here for a variety of videos on Study Abroad, Interviews & Career Guidance.
Published at Thu, 07 Oct 2021 18:21:06 +0000
Originally Posted at: University of Sydney Business School MIM Program Highlights